Parking in Kepno zone
Vehicle parking fees are collected by parking meters that support payment cards and coins. In addition, alternative payment methods have been introduced using cell phones through application.
Parking fees in Kępno
Paid Parking Zone
payment is valid from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:00
- PLN 1.60 minimum charge for 40 minutes;
- PLN 2.40 for the first hour of parking;
- PLN 2.60 for the second hour of parking;
- PLN 3.00 for the third hour of parking;
- PLN 7.00 for the fourth and each subsequent hour of parking.
- PLN 60.00 weekly;
- PLN 110.00 biweekly
- PLN 220.00 monthly;
Subscription card, authorizing to park in paid parking zones excluding the Market Square
- PLN 100.00 monthly;
Subscription for residents
- PLN 240.00 annual subscription card;
Fee for reserved parking space (envelope)
- 5,000.00 per year;
Zero fee for
- Electric Vehicles;
- For non-payment of parking fee is PLN 40,00 if paid within 2 days;
- After 2 working days from the date of issuing the notice the fee is PLN 80,00.
1) The road lanes of the following streets:
a) Ks. Piotra Wawrzyniaka – from ul. Mickiewicza to ul. Obr. Pokoju,
c) Pocztowa Street,
d) Poniatowskiego – from ul. Warszawska to Aleja Marcinkowskiego,
e) Rynek – excluding the southern frontage of the Rynek,
f) Sienkiewicza – section along Primary School No. 1,
g) Staszica – section from Kościelna Street to Pocztowa Street,
h) Warszawska – from the Market Square to Ludwika Zamenhofa Avenue.
2) Car parks on Polna and Rzeźnicka streets,
3) parking lot at the intersection of Ks. P. Wawrzyniaka, Gen. Sikorskiego, and Szpitalna streets.