Parking in Nysa
Zone of Paid Unattended Parking for Vehicles on Municipal and District Public Roads in the Town of Nysa
Parking meters located on the streets support coins (in denominations from 10 groszy to 5 zloty). It is also possible to pay using a mobile application.
There are 61 parking meters available.
Parking fees in Nysa
In a paid parking zone
payment is valid from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 18:00
- PLN 1.00 minimum charge for 30 minutes;
- PLN 1.50 for the first hour of parking;
- PLN 1.80 for the second hour of parking;
- PLN 2.10 for the third hour of parking;
- PLN 1.50 for the fourth and each subsequent hour of parking;
- PLN 25.00 weekly;
- PLN 40.00 biweekly
- PLN 65.00 monthly;
- PLN 325.00 semiannual;
- PLN 650.00 annually;
A special subscription fee is introduced in the amount of PLN 25.00 per month for persons conducting business activity and for employees of institutions and commercial facilities located within the streets covered by the paid parking zone.
Fee for reserved parking space (envelope)
- PLN 1,500.00 for six months;
- PLN 3,000.00 for one year;
Zero fee rates for
- electric vehicles;
- residents of a given area of the paid parking zone who own or permanently use cars for parking on the street adjacent to their place of residence and on the adjacent street indicated by the resident, on the basis of a “resident vignette”
- disabled persons who have a “parking card”;
- drivers of marked municipal service vehicles
- caregivers of residents incapable of independent living;
- institutions carrying out charitable and caring activities, on the basis of a parking vignette issued on the basis of a statute confirming the conduct of activities in the above mentioned scope
- community nurses, on the basis of a parking vignette issued upon presentation of a relevant certificate;
- parents and their designated guardians of children of pre-school, kindergarten and elementary school age classes I-III, to stop on the streets directly adjacent to a crèche, kindergarten or school for the purposes of transporting the children and picking them up, for a period not exceeding half an hour
- anti-communist opposition activists and persons repressed for political reasons who own a motor vehicle, on the basis of a parking vignette issued on the basis of ID card anti-communist opposition activist or person repressed for political reasons.
Zero-rate parking vignettes are issued with a validity of up to one year.
- PLN 80.00 for not paying the parking fee;
- PLN 30.00 if payment is made within 7 days.