Parking in Starachowice zone
From the beginning of 2021 Starachowice has a paid unguarded parking zone
Parking meters located on the streets support coins (with denominations ranging from 10 groszy to 5 zloty). It is also possible to pay using a mobile application and pay by card at the parking meter.
Parking rates in Starachowice
Paid parking zone:
payment is valid from Monday to Friday between 06:00 and 18:00
- PLN 1.00 minimum charge for 30 minutes;
- PLN 2.00 for the first and each subsequent hour of parking;
- PLN 120.00 monthly;
- PLN 330.00 quarterly;
- PLN 1200.00 annually;
Subscription for residents
- PLN 25.00 for 12 consecutive months;
Zero fees for
- electric vehicles;
- holders of a parking card within the meaning of the act, issued to a disabled person, if a vehicle marked with a parking card is parked in a place designated for such vehicles
- cab drivers within their designated parking spaces between D-19 (cab rank) and D-20 (cab rank end) signs or while waiting for a customer, but not longer than 10 minutes
- hybrid vehicles;
- permanent, externally marked vehicles of emergency services such as electricity, water and sewage, gas, heating, municipal waste management, municipal police of the City of Starachowice, provincial and municipal emergency management services;
- PLN 50.00 for not paying the parking fee;
- PLN 30.00 if payment is made on the next business day.
UCHWAŁA NR XV/12/2019
RADY MIEJSKIEJ W STARACHOWICACH
z dnia 19 grudnia 2019 r.